My (should I put wonderful?) Brain

Image result for brain quotes
SALAM UOLLLLSSSSS!!!!(again)
It's me here(again). And today I just want to share with the whole world about my brain. Now, I'm not gonna say "everyone has two parts in their brain; the left and the right." Bla bla bla. Yada yada yada. Like, the whole world knows that la. So I'm not gonna explain any scientific thing about my brain.

One thing though, I really wanna share with all of you about MY brain. Since this is my journal after all, kan? Maigawd, guys. I just realised something. This post is soooo formal. Like, you guys must be thinking, "are you writing to your teacher or something???????"

Wellll, I can't run from ME. So, however much I try to be artistic, I am still ME. A left-brained person. With analytical skills and the passion for maths and science. And however much I try to put my heart and soul out for maths, I can't, cause in the other hand I am still using the upper part. Which practically means I am creative. Itu sangat poyo namanya... ;)

So there you have it. My brain. And all the reasons and beyond of why I do this and that. Of why I'm super different from others. So, yeah... Pretty much that's it.

GOOOODBYYYYEEEE

Comments

  1. You have been tagged for an award.Visit this linkhttp://beehascraft.blogspot.my/2015/11/liebster-award-for-first.html .Nanti jwb soalan tu ya husna hihihi.Btw nice entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been tagged for an award.Visit this link http://beehascraft.blogspot.my/2015/11/liebster-award-for-first.html .Nanti jwb soalan tu ya husna hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dh jwb ke all those six question ?hihi nnti postlh nk baca hihi : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dah jawab tapi blm jumpa calon tagging game ni la : /

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perpisahan

ISLAM HARUS BANGKIT

I Was Here