my new column, people!!!!

Image result for quotes be yourself


SALAM UOLLLSSSS!!!!!

You know what? I'm actually kinda sick of making all the konon 'novels'. I mean after a few months 'leaving' my career I finally came to my senses. Bapak bosan okehhh my cerita. So this is the truth, I don't really like the cerita panjang I made. Well, I guess practice makes perfect, non? Bukan semua orang macam kera yang boleh panjat pokok tuh. Practice tu penting. One of the vital keys of life. Dan hakikat yang I'm still in denial: I don't have enough practice.

But after saying all that, I've gotta say, my CERPEN's aren't half bad, are they? Ehe. Masuk bakul angkat sendiri, wehhh. Welllllll, we have to always look on the bright side, kannnnn?

As I said, I do so not want to make any long lame other stories. So I decided to open up a new column; My Journal. This is a place where I express anything I feel. Where I can be anyone I want to be. And guess what? This is my first entry to my journal. Yeeaayyyy =)
By the way, I'm gonna warn you, I am going to use pllllleeeenty of english, so I apologize if my entries are going to be annoying. (I actually wanted to find a BIGGER word, but I can't really seem to think of one at the moment)

I have to pen off now.
WASSALAM~~~~~

Comments

  1. Haha. Just be yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi. Is it YOUR journal or MALAYSIA's . Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perpisahan

ISLAM HARUS BANGKIT

I Was Here