I Was Here

Heya people,
that day i went to melaka with my schoolmates for 2 days: Tuesday and Wednesday. Guess where we went to?
Image result for a'famosa water theme park


Image result for a famosa water theme parkObviously that's not me. Ciplak gambar kat google images=">
Image result for a'famosa villa de faroLebih kurang camnila vila kitorang. Again, this is another gambar from google images.

Sorry, i'm not the type to ambik gambar. Well, someone i knew once said, "Kenangan yang tersimpan dalam hati lebih berharga daripada yang tersimpan dalam kamera." Very true,no?

Well, she actually said it so people would focus during our tazkirah session dari dok klik sana klik sini. But, all the same. If I can use it for my defense, then I would. And I think she regretted saying that. Because later on when she wanted to pictures with me, I said no with that being my hujah. Haha. Right in her face, I did.

Those two days were some of the best days in my life. Not just for the fact that I went to Galeri Khat, tidur kat vila, mandi-manda kat A'Famosa and not even naik the Taming Sari. But, really. The best part was being there with my friends. (Yes, this is time for you guys to go "awwww" ="P) Honestly, the memories wouldn't be the same if I just went there with anyone else. And I would NEVER ask to trade you guys with anyone else.

This entry is to remind me how much I love these people when I read this in the future; Alia, Mahirah, Manal, Hannah, Zinnirah@Qishey, Ieyah, Syera, Affah, Khawlah, Anis, Husna Azam (although you weren't there physically), Izzah, Fista, Maryam Jay, Jiah, Alidya, Ilaf, Durrah, Adi, Durrani, Ainaa, Ummi, Jessy, Izzati, FaraSya, Sofiatun (Gosh, I miss you) and so MANY more.

The teachers were also very supportive especially Miss Adilah, our kakak there gantikan Madam Aziah, our second mommy.

Well, if anyone nak spreadkan entry ni, please do. Let them know, how much I LOVE them. <3 p="">Spread the love,
Chocolateholic.

Comments

  1. Jelesnyee.. haha. Jgn lupakn kitorang di sini.. doakn slalu. Huhu . #alabang4eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. bestnyerrr pergi melaka.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perpisahan

ISLAM HARUS BANGKIT