During Holidays

Image result for holidays

I miss my SCHOOLLLLLL...
Today is the ninth day of December and it's still the holidays. Boooo....... Like, seriously I actually hate this holiday. For some reasons. And it is SO not because of me being a nerd or anything. Like, that is so juvenile. *Rolling eyes*
I've seriously got some problems. Even being a facilitator wouldn't even help my boredom. I'm turning sixteen next year. And for that reason I don't have Biology, Physics nor Chemistry books I can study or even revise. It's making me crazy. I know. You guys must be thinking: Why create a big fuss over holidays?! It's not your first time experiencing it, is it?
Well, duh. Of course not. But really, there's no more lagu to my taste and my fave mangas lambat sangat nak update, wehhhh. Tolonglah. I don't feel like doing anything but I hate it. I know. Don't remind me.
"You've got BIG problems, hun."

Popular posts from this blog

Perpisahan

ISLAM HARUS BANGKIT

I Was Here